Genuine Parts and Servicing Repair
Triac Services have been operating within the industry for over 25 years, and are well reputed for providing a first class, high-quality service. If you are in need of original, genuine HVAC repair or maintenance, you've found the right business.
We have a massive selection of OEM, original and genuine parts for all sorts of systems, and our technicians carry out procedures and maintenance following the manufacturer's guidelines to the tee. Whether you are looking for inverters, TASC drives, speed drives, motors, or any other electrical/mechanical system part we have the knowledge and stock to carry out works effectively and efficiently.
With Triac, you can be sure that you are getting the right part, and that it will be installed promptly and correctly the first time. This means you can stop worrying about the reliability of your systems and potential downtime, and start focusing on your business again.
- Our highly trained and standards accredited engineers are dedicated to completing every project on time and on a budget.
- We offer a range of flexible contract choices that can be tailored to fit your business, whether you are an SMB or a large enterprise.
- With over 20 years experience in the sector, you can worry less about reliability and spend more time running your business.
- Our conditional maintenance offers a highly customised service that revolves around the actual usage of your systems, ensuring maximum reliability.
- Our projects and proposals are always priced competitively and fairly, with prices being based on your exact requirements.
- We have access to motors, inverters, drives and control systems equipment that others in the industry simply do not, and can work with systems both legacy based and cutting edge.
Flexible Contract Choices
We offer a massive range of different contract choices that you can be sure you're fully catered for, regardless of your size or requirements. We regularly satisfy the requirements of large enterprises and SMB's, with a range of small local businesses included also.
This range of business sizes and types meant that we had to adapt to different needs, and now we have the tools and resources required to manage any commercial heating system maintenance.